Restorator is an award-winning utility to edit windows resources in applications and their components, e.g. files with .exe, .dll, .res, .rc, .dcr, extension (see PE files and RES files).
Change, add, remove resources such as text, images, icons, sounds, videos, version, dialogs and menus in almost all programs. Restorator is used for translation/localization, customization, design improvement and development. This resource editor comes with an intuitive user-interface, complete documentation with many examples and prompt user support in the discussion forums or via email.
With Restorator 2007 you can:
* Translate existing applications (localization)
* Customize the look and feel of programs
* Replace logos and icons (branding)
* Enhance control over resource files in the software development process
* Hack into the inner workings of applications on your computer
For Free Download of Hacking Tool "Restorator 2007 with Keygen" CLick Here----